Promotion: For a limited time we are running a promotional offer of $199/sample including chips and reagents on the NEW GeneChip® miRNA 3.0 Array.
Welcome to UTSW Genomics and Microarray Core Facility
UTSW Microarray Core Facility was established on 2001 and has been providing cutting-edge microarray technology and services to hundreds of investigators with different research projects. We provide centralized access to the microarray and related technologies to UT Southwestern In-Campus as well as Off-Campus research communities. We offer a broad range of products and services, including whole genome gene expression, genotyping, DNA methylation, non-coding and microRNA analysis, Proteomic microarray, Real-time PCR, Custom microarray printing, hybridization and data analysis, as well as next-generation sequencing. We promise to provide the best service and lowest price to all investigators.
|Affymetrix GeneChip Array||Illumina BeadChip Array||Proteomic Microarray|
|Next-Generation Sequencing||OpenArray Real-time PCR||Magpix Multiplex Immunoassays|
Featured Products and Services
- Whole Genome DNA Methylation: Infinium HumanMethylation450 v1.0 chip kit
- Multiplex Protein Biomarker Detection: Bio-Plex Pro Human Cytokine 27-plex Assay, 1x96 , Human Cytokine Magnetic 10-Plex Panel , Human Inflammatory Cytokine Magnetic 5-Plex Panel , Mouse Cytokine Magnetic 10-Plex Panel
- microRNA and Non-coding RNA Analysis: Affymetrix GeneChip miRNA 3.0 Array
- Affymetrix Gene Expression: E. coli Genome 2.0 Array , Human Exon 1.0 ST Array , Human Genome U133 Plus 2.0 , Mouse Exon 1.0 ST Array , Mouse Genome 430 2.0 , PrimeView™ Human Gene Expression Array , Rat Genome 230 2.0 Array , Yeast Genome 2.0 Array
- illumina Gene Expression and Methylation: HumanHT-12 v4 BeadChip , MouseRef-8 v2 BeadChip , MouseWG-6 V2 BeadChip
- illumina Genotyping:
- Sequencing Run: 50 bases single read , 100 bases pair-end read
For more products and service, please go to our Products & Service page. Contact with us if you have any questions (Tel. 214-645-6071 or 214-645-6072, email Jinchun.firstname.lastname@example.org).