Department of Immunology and Internal Medicine
Director of Microarray Core Facility
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
6001 Forest Park Rd./ND6.504
Dallas, Texas 75390-8814
Sun-Yet Sun University of Medical Science, China
M.D., Ph.D. Pathogenic Biology
University of Florida Medical School, Pathology
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Immunology
Developing and using high through-put microarray, 2nd-generation sequencing and other genomic analysis tools to identify and characterize disease-related genes and pathways.
- Stoll ML, et. Elevated IgG autoantibody production in oligoarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis may predict a refractory course. Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2011 Jul-Aug;29(4):736-42.
- Li QZ, et al. Risk factors for ANA positivity in healthy persons. Arthritis Res Ther. 2011 Mar 2
- Li QZ,et al. Interferon signature gene expression is correlated with autoantibody profiles in patients with incomplete lupus syndromes.Clin Exp Immunol. 2010 Mar;159(3):281-91. Epub 2009 Dec 1.
- Li QZ, et al. The lupus-susceptibility gene kallikrein downmodulates antibody-mediated glomerulongphritis. Genes & Immun, March 5 2009. doi:10.1038/gene.2009.7.
- Liu K, et al. Kallikrein genes are associated with lupus and glomerular basement membrane-specific antibody-induced nephritis in mice and humans. J Clin Invest, 2009; 119(4): doi:10.1172/JCI36728
- Harley JB, et al. Genome-wide association scan in women with systemic lupus erythematosus identifies susceptibility variants in ITGAM, PXK, KIAA1542 and other loci. Nat Genet. 2008; 40(2): 204-10
- Hutcheson J, et al. Combined deficiency of proapoptotic regulators Bim and Fas results in the early onset of systemic autoimmunity. Immunity. 2008;28(2):206-17
- Li, QZ, et al. Protein array autoantibody profiles for insights into systemic lupus erythematosus and incomplete lupus syndormes. Clin Exp Immunol. 2007;147(1):60-70
- Li, QZ, et al. Identification of autoantibody clusters that best predict lupus disease activity using glomerular proteome arrays. J Clin Invest. 2005;115(12):3428-39