Autoantibodies are associated with various autoimmune diseases and disregulation of immune system. Profiling of autoantibodies against a broad range of antoantigens is a powerful tool for identification of biomarkers and for prediction and diagnosis of diseases. Our Core Facility has established a powerful high-throughput Autoantigen Microarray platform for profiling over 270 autoantibody specificities. Currently we have 3 autoantigen microarray array panels and each contains 95 autoantigens and 8 internal control antigens. These antigens were selected based on published literatures and are proved to be targeted by autoantibodies in various immune related disease, such as Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE), Mixed Connective Tissue Disease, Sjøgren Syndrome, Scleroderma, Polymyositis, Dermatomyositis, and rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), etc. Our autoantigen arrays have been used by hundreds of investigators from different institutions world-wide. Data generated by using our antoantigen arrays have contributed to dozens of high-impact peer-reviewed publications.
With as little as 5ul of serum (or other bio-fluid), you can screen over 90 different autoantibodies simultaneously, with the option to detect different subtype of autoantibodies (IgG/IgM, IgA/IgE, IgG1/IgG2, IgG3/IgG4). The autoantigen arrays are applicable for both Human and Mice.
- Autoantigen Microarray Panel I
- Autoantigen Microarray Panel II
- Autoantigen Microarray Panel III
- Autoantigen Microarray Panel IV
- Autoantigen Microarray Super Panel (128 antigen panel)
- Protein array printing service
- ProtoArray Human Protein Microarray
- Autoantibody Profiling Service for IgG and IgM
- Autoantibody Profiling Service for IgA and IgE
- Autoantibody Profiling Service for IgG subclass IgG1 and IgG3
- Autoantibody Profiling Service for IgG subclass IgG2 and IgG4